Monday, January 8, 2024

Third Anniversary!

 Hey hobby bloggers! It's the third year Anniversary of the blog. Time flies! So let's catch up a bit:


Painted the backdrop, barricades, the alien pups, and these robots in 2023!

So this year I posted:
  1. My first backdrop.
  2. Some un-related robots and mercenaries.
  3. A couple of alien dogs, a swamp monster, and another robot.
  4. A bunch of construction robots.
  5. Some scatter terrain.
  6. The command members of my ape squad. 
  7. And a couple of pirates.
Since posting the last of those in June, I haven't been on social media much included blogging. I am however still hobbying! The results are a bit mixed however. I finished some stuff for Full Spectrum Dominance (of which their second campaign is still on My Mini Factory):


And this mech from a gumball machine, a little 3D printed robot from Mammoth Games, and some other 6mm vehicles from Death Ray Designs:


This shelf is filled with half painted models I started and never finished this year:


Then there's this shelf of stuff waiting for basing materials and priming:


... and finally this box of models in the process of being built:


So quite a lot of stuff going on! In fact, I'll leave you with two more shots of my desk areas:





8 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary and new year! I have a heap of half finished minis too. I refer to them as trays of shame to see if that helps me paint them faster. The jury is still out....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I jump around as projects inspire me. I'll finish all those minis eventually; but something new kept distracting me. Not a bad problem to have.

      Delete
  2. Huzzah! Happy anniversary and here's to another three years of wargaming shenanigans! It's been great fun to follow your blog and see your projects develop alongside your painting too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary! There's some interesting-looking models in those boxes. I particularly like the mechs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Toby! I've been all about mechs lately. Lot of Gundam and other Mecha anime while I paint. So there's plenty more to come I'm sure.

      Delete
  4. Happy anniversary! I see some nice stuff there, I particularly like all those small scale thingies! Wanna see more!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Suber! Ok since you asked... I'll post some soon. They aren't the best pics though. That's definitely a part frustrating me.

      Delete