Thursday, March 31, 2022

Traveling has it’s Benefits!

Just a quick update while I finish my current project. While traveling for work I found a Friendly Local Game Store (FLGS) not far from the hotel I was staying in. I swung by Monday night and found that not only did they have a room dedicated to miniatures, they also had a wall of used minis for sale!

Dug these gems out from between entire chapters of marines...

Here's a picture of what I came away with. I was stoked with the selection!

Trying to use my travels to have a little fun here and there. A year ago I found out when we visit my in-laws 10 hours away we drive right past a great little wargaming store! Picked up a few additional Battletech minis and some other odds and ends. So we'll see what other shops I can check out over the next few months. Hopefully I continue to have luck like this!

2 comments:

  1. What a great find! I love those old eldar scouts, and the wardancers and stealers are an added bonus. Definitely gems!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heck yeah! It's definitely going to be a normal stop for me when I'm in the area.

      Delete